I especially focus on improving the well-being of the entire family by providing information about options available to you, techniques to reduce stress, help in understanding how to deal with people with Alzheimer's or dementia, and assistance in adapting the environment to meet the needs of your loved one.
Based on your needs, I will provide one or more of the following services:
- Creating and executing a personalized care plan centered around you
- Home modification for safety and independence
- Education and resources on assistive devices
- Family meetings and mediation
- Living with Alzheimer's disease and other mental illnesses
- Making the right decisions about driving, safety, etc.
- Transitioning to appropriate living arrangements
- Arranging local care resources
- In-home care, bathing aid, shopping assistance, etc.
- Referrals for reliable legal and financial services for families
- Resources to assist with downsizing and moves
- Assisting with long-term arrangements
- Starting in-home care
- Transitioning to new living situations
Note: I only provide referrals to direct services (e.g. in-home care, nursing), financial services or legal services.